Not really been resting at home. Just taking care of him as well and tried to latch as many times as I can. Feeling a little low morale as my milk ss is low.. so have to supplement with FM.
16 October 2011
A New Man in my Life
Been inactive for a while because there's a new man who entered my life..... Baby G was delivered on 09.10.11. My water bag burst at 3am and it was unexpected although he was one day past EDD. Oh well, good lah, Dar is always fond of the date 09.10.11. Everything seem so surreal... Been a week and still trying to get used to his sleeping pattern and cries. Have been trying to increase my milk ss too.... having a slight fever now... not sure what is the cause, hopefully it will go away after more water.... Decided to post his pictures on fb - I don't have a habit to post pictures but decided to do so for Baby G as many are asking for his pics!
Not really been resting at home. Just taking care of him as well and tried to latch as many times as I can. Feeling a little low morale as my milk ss is low.. so have to supplement with FM.

Not really been resting at home. Just taking care of him as well and tried to latch as many times as I can. Feeling a little low morale as my milk ss is low.. so have to supplement with FM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment