Dr Heng had an emergency C-sect so all her patients ended seeing her 2.5hrs later. I was lucky - the nurse slotted me as the first one. Dr Heng checked for my cervix dilation and said I have not dilated yet so just sent me off with some panadol painkilllers and Bengay... Backache still comes back on and off but in shorter durations, after 15-30mins. I tried not to take the painkillers and shall monitor and see how. The nursery is still not done up yet... with lots of bb clothes not washed and I need help to wash them..... so the room is just in a mess....
The last 2 weeks have not been easy. My feet were swollen and they really looked huge and ugly. I can't even fit into my one-size-bigger work shoes.... and my hair is always in a mess, dry hair, messy hair and it's so hot always... haha... guess that's all part and parcel of the last tri then? Was quite heartened that my boss treated me to a hair spa before I stopped work. It was at J-Salon at Goodwood park and boy! the treatment is expensive but it was relaxing!
The baby cot hand me down from Von... (Thanks!!) Dar and I spent a long time figuring out how to assemble it. haha!
Blue cupboards from MIL - temporary storage for bb stuff.
Recently, SX & wife recommended someone to come to demo Rainbow vaccum cleaner. Originally, we intended to use the demo as a chance to clean our mattress and carpet. Dar was not ard during the demo as he has got work that Sat. Guess what? I ended up buying the vacuum cleaner! cos' i was simply amazed at how much dirt/dead skin/dust this cleaner can suck up and it is easy to maintain.. just throw away the water and change clean water. It is also an air purifier! and it can help to keep the air clean. Esp my flat is undergoing lift upgrading now... i think it will be good for bb even though the investment can sponsor one person to Europe all-in holiday!
The dirt after cleaning our mattress and carpet!
No comments:
Post a Comment