26 September 2011

2nd week of my leave

It's into the 2nd week of my leave and I am enjoying it! Gee! Never felt so relaxing before. Even though i felt sick last week, i was not a bit frustrated as I know I can rest at home! haha! So what have I done for my first week? First wash a pile of bb clothes, tidy up study table, combining 2 tables worth of stuff into one table so that the other table can be used for bb things. prob move the table to the other room later the week.

The construction of the lift is getting irritating. The workers are just below my room to cut, to saw and to dunno what stuff
. Why can't they choose a spot or site that is not so near the residents? Damn irritating. And their progress is so long, they have yet to install the lift shaft on my side.... hmm... hope they will do it before bb arrives. Now that I have moved bb to this study room with the constructions just downstairs, I am not sure if that is a wise choice, at least well, i guess i can always wheeled the cot outside to the living room. Bought more diapers and breast milk storage cups. Standby first i guess... no harm ... hahaha although i am really apprehensive about the nursing portion. And of course the birthing process. After the backache and cervix dilation checks experience, I am more or less convinced that I will take epidural! Gee, did not know my threshold for pain is so low or like Dr Heng said, ZERO! She is away on holiday now, hope bb can wait for her to return before popping.

Yesterday was my birthday. It was nice... for once, i am surprised at myself for
being able not to ask what Dar is planning. He kept saying it's secret so I also did not bug him. In the past, I will prob try to trick him into telling me where we are going etc. He gave me a very nice pair of earrings and bracelet. Great taste i must say! He knows my taste. haha! and treated me to sunday lunch at the Regent hotel - Basilico. Wow! I know it's sinful to eat froi graz, but the froi graz with risotto there is really good! Dar and I had one piece each! And i love their latte with chocolates. Had a full lunch. And Dar brought me to watch a baking demo at Phoon Huat. He promised to bring me and he did. :) It was nice but we figured it's not easy to bake! Wow.. prob need a BIG kitchen ne! Went to Parkway Giant to buy some groceries before heading home to wash another batch of bb clothes. Quite fun washing it with dar lah... hehe.... That's my day!


The earrings and bracelet Dar gave me....


Lunch @ Basilico

Sample pasta portions

Oh our favourite!


My latte with chocolate...

Baking Demo at Phoon Huat - bread and cake

No comments: