21 May 2011

Being pregnant...

The last time I took the train, no one gave up seats for me... Oh well... But today went for yoga followed by facial then I went to my favourite tcc at raffles exchange... Wow! The moment I stepped into tcc, I was welcomed. The waitress pulled out the heavy couch seat for me and returned with a big cushion pillow!! Impressed!

Going to be a lazy day before I do work... Yes again... What's new? Every weekend will end up clearing work that I can't finish during workdays because weekdays are just so packed with meetings, interviews and more meetings...will it ever end? Yes it will. I have already my leave plans in place!!! Felt so happy once I have fixed my dates to go Phuket! Going home to book later! My sis and mum going HK in the week of jul that I wanted to take leave so I think I will join them for 2 nights!! Looking fwd to that! Thereafter, I should look forward to handing over dunno to who and start to enjoy my pregnancy! Although it's prob a bit late to start enjoying!!!

Pictures taken recently!!
Dinner at barrossa before our Sara barallis concert.







Cold Stone Creamery - Had it after we went to Robinsons sales after my last medical check-up!

No comments: