Took leave to do regular check up on 14th. Had this rare chance to have macD Bf with Dar... Really sit down and eat... Yummy!!

Dar bought this voucher for icing room to decorate a cake for $9.90. And we decided to use it today since it is going to expire soon- thought it was really sweet of him to do that for me.... He knows I'll like it. Haha! Although I must say this sort of thing is not really his cup of tea.
We had fun... Decorating the cake... Not sure how nice the cake will taste though.. We shall see!




Cake ended up a bit messy cos we were trying to use up the free stuff! Haha!
Also had a great time catching up with hs on Thursday... She was so cute... Bought something for bb already! Really sweet of her...

Dar and I love our friend's son- J. He is so cute and always smiley!

No comments:
Post a Comment