First, I bought a Kate Spade bag online from a spree yesterday- I like the bag and the price was reasonable so i bought it.....
Then, there was this Kate Spade small leather good spree today and I went in to buy a name card holder which i saw and i liked. All in all, that cost me abt $400, well, not too bad i guess.
I just love this website... it tells you when exactly it will open up for members to purchase and I love it cos' the stuff I bought at exactly 12pm are usually sold out in an hour's time! Just happy that i managed to grab the stuff i like, without having to travel to NY or leave my house... haha! the price is abt there too... cos' i went to KS in USA and bought a name card holder for like USD100. So this namecard holder that i just bought is quite reasonable at $133 before delivery charges.

Then my friend told me that she found a 50% G2K voucher! Gee Whiz! Thought I have nothing to buy from there until i saw this down jacket and i thought "why not if it is 50% since i need a windbreaker type of jacket for my trip?" I ended up buying 2 scarves, one for myself, one for dar and the jacket and a purple shrug!
I shall seriously refrain from spending!
Now I am just looking foward to receiving my handbag and name card holder!
No comments:
Post a Comment