25 November 2009

Alone Time is Therapeutic!

Sometimes, when i tell someone I went out to eat alone, people will comment, "huh, alone ah? why?" I would have the same response too when i was younger, it' s sad and lonely to be alone and i think some of my friends still dread eating or going out alone....

Somehow, things changed and I now find it rather therapeutic to be alone! Since there is no one that you really want to be with during that period of time or you don't feel like imposing on people to accompany you or other friends din ask to accompany you- it's quite fun to be alone actually!

Went for lunch alone a few times this month. First i felt like eating the korean maggie mee, so I went alone to eat earlier.... a colleague wanted to join but couldn't make it.

Today, again, i felt like eating Swiss Bake set lunch. So went to AP on my own to eat....cos' din really want to impose others to go along with me.... It was nice! Had a soup meal this time. The mushroom soup was great, sandwich felt healthy and the tira latte is heavenly! All for only $10!! I must go there to eat often!! Even had newspapers to read all by myself! Some kids dining there were singing "A whole new world" at the cafe! Haha! so cute.. but it's quite a reflective moment to see children singing these songs in their innocent voices.... I am getting old... haha!



Am looking fwd to the long weekend! Oh! I now have a whole set of the wedding figurines! Pk kindly gave me the scooter one!! Shall complete my set at home tonight!

Hmm.. maybe I should try some new recipes over the long weekend?

No comments: