Dar and I went to Suntec a few weeks back and we came across this korean restaurant and I wanted to eat ginseng chicken so dar agreed to eat Korean food with me। Luckily the food was good!
Can't remember which evening after work, Dar said he would like to bring me to a nice place for dinner and it was meant to be a surprise... it turns out to be Hummerstons at Robertson Quay! Nice! cos' I have never been there and I thought it was such a nice gesture! I love their classic poutine! and my smoked duck quesadillas.
One of the Sunday evenings, we decided to make our favourite "house salad" and Salmon... the salmon was really a hit and miss cos it was the first time we tried baking it and we had limited ingredients so we just dumped whatever stuff we can find on the salmon and hoped that it would turn out tasty. Well, it was not too bad I thought! Although I think Dar's standard is higher! haha!
Our favourite salad overflowing with garlic croutons!
On one of the lazy Saturdays, where I have lazily chosen to skip my yoga class and Dar din have to start work so early, we went to eat Brunch at Coffee Club @siglap! It was nice...! Still looking forward to my brunch at the Hummerstons!
Really don't know what to expect.... although friends have been giving me valuable advice and I have been reading but i guess once the load of work gets lighter, I now have more time to think of Baby G.... he is growing and I feel heavy.... hopefully the delivery and the nursing won't get too tough....
No comments:
Post a Comment