Today seems like a day where things just happened for a reason...
First I woke up late- wanted to leave early for facial so I can buy movie tickets first before going for my appt, end up I woke up at 10.30! Gee! That was the time I wanted to leave home! Turns out that Dar needed something from home and fil came to pick up at 11.
Decided to bring my htc phone out just in case I feel bored at lunch and can then check email, colleague called me just after i left my house to ask if I can send a file to her! Luckily that can be done using pushmail.
Was slightly late for my facial but still ok. Feeling super hungry at 1.30pm so decided to grab a bite first at coffee bean. Slipped my mind to buy movie tickets. Dar SMS to say that he can knock off earlier and hence can go for earlier show then have dinner with in laws. Guess it all fit in nicely!
Today is a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment